What is Positive Pay?
- Positive Pay from CLB&T allows you to upload your issue checks (date, check #, amount, & payee) to our database.
- As checks clear your account, they are verified against your Positive Pay database of the checks you told us you issued.
- Checks presented for payment that do not match your list of issued checks are not paid and you are notified of the incident.
What are the benefits?
- Only checks you issued are allowed to be paid against your account.
- Protects payment of a check where the amount has been altered.
- Protects your account from fraud.
What is the fee for Positive Pay?
- Positive Pay is available at no additional charge for business that subscribe to Internet Banking Cash Management.