Our loan programs are shown below, or you can watch an educational video explaining these programs. Please take a few minutes to consider the following items when choosing a program.
How important is payment certainty? If knowing that your payment will be the same every month is important, consider a fixed-rate mortgage.
How important is rapid equity buildup? If rapid equity buildup is a factor, consider a shorter amortization period, such as a 15-year, fixed-rate mortgage.
Other factors to consider include:
- ability to qualify at market rates for loan amount selected
- anticipated term of occupancy
- existence of up-front costs
- Interest Rates - View Today's Home Loan Rate
Loan Program Summary
|Long-Term Fixed-Rate Mortgages||
|Fixed-Rate Balloon Mortgages||
|Government Loan Programs||
* First Home and First Home Plus IFA programs can be used in conjunction with the above government programs and conventional mortgages, subject to eligibility.