Clear Sailing 55 Club
Clear Sailing "55"
Calendar of Events
Clear Sailing "55" is Clear Lake Bank and Trust Company's premier club for those customers age 55 and up.
Members of Clear Sailing "55" receive a semi-annual newsletter with information on upcoming club trips, seminars and events. Join us every month at the Lake Theater for a free movie, and complimentary coffee and donuts.
Our club trips feature destinations such as dinner theaters, Iowa Hawkeye Football Games, mystery trips, Mackinac Island, Washington D.C., cruises and more. Our experienced club coordinators make every effort to make your trip a wonderful experience.
As a Clear Sailing "55" club member, you'll enjoy:
- Free Movie Day on the third Wednesday of each month
- Semi-annual Clear Sailing "55" newsletter
- Free cashier's checks and notary services
- 150 free wallet-style checks per year
- Free debit card
- Day trips
- Extended trips
- Great times with great people!
How do I become a member?
To become a member of Clear Sailing "55," simply open a World Class Checking Account. Maintaining a balance of at least $1,500*, qualifies you for the perks of Clear Sailing "55" membership.
* Maintain a balance of $1,500 in a checking or savings account OR $15,000 in certificates of deposit.