Because the use of standard email for sending & receiving confidential information is not secure, Clear Lake Bank & Trust Company has partnered with ZixCorp® for secure email. With secure email, you can send and receive confidential information, including attachments, with CLB&T employees.
To get started, follow the instructions below:
Visit our secure email site by clicking on this link: Secure Email
You will need to register your email address & create a password. Click the REGISTER button at the bottom of the screen.
Complete the information as requested. Your password must be at least 8 characters in length, and include at least one upper case letter, at least one lower case letter, and at least one number.
You now have access to the CLB&T Secure Email Message Center. Please note the following:
To send a secure email:
- Login and click COMPOSE.
- You may send an email to our generic email address which we will forward to the appropriate employee or you may enter a known CLB&T employee email address.
- Click the ATTACH FILE button to include an email attachment.
- Click the SEND button to send the secure email.
To retrieve a secure email:
- You will receive an email notifying you that you have a secure email.
- In the email, click the OPEN MESSAGE button.
- Enter your secure email password on the Secure Email Message Center screen.
- To send a secure email: