SnapCheck Mobile Deposit
SnapCheck Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit a check using your smartphone and the CLB&T iPhone or Android app. See the FAQs below to learn how to enroll and use SnapCheck Mobile Deposit to make banking fast, easy, and convenient!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a fee for SnapCheck Mobile Deposit?
- How do I sign up?
- How do I deposit a check?
- What can be deposited?
- What can't be deposited?
- How long do I need to keep my check?
- What are the terms and conditions for using Mobile Deposit?
Is there a fee for SnapCheck Mobile Deposit?
- Checks under $50 - FREE
- Checks equal to or greater than $50 - $1.00/each
How do I sign up?
- Download the newest version of the CLB&T app. Make sure the launch screen says, "Mobile Banking with SnapCheck Mobile Deposit" when you start the app.
- Login to the app and TAP the MENU button in the upper left corner.
- Tap MOBILE DEPOSIT.
- Enter the information requested. Contact us if you want to enroll more than one account for SnapCheck Mobile Deposit.
- Your enrollment will be reviewed by a bank employee and you will receive a text message when your enrollment is approved.
How do I deposit a check?
- The cutoff time for deposits is 3:00 PM. Mobile deposits made after 3:00 PM will be processed the next business day.
Endorse the check as follows:
<Endorsement of the Check Payee>
CLB&T Mobile Deposit Only
- Login to the CLB&T mobile app using your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap the MENU button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap MOBILE DEPOSIT.
- Tap DEPOSIT CHECK.
- Select the account to deposit to and enter the amount of the deposit.
- Tap FRONT OF CHECK and take a picture of the front of the check.
- Tap BACK OF CHECK and take a picture of the back of the check.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Click I AGREE.
- Your deposit will be reviewed & processed by a bank teller. You will receive a confirmation of your deposit via text message.
- CLB&T recommends keeping your deposited checks for 5 business days after deposit.
What CAN be deposited?
- Checks made payable to the account owner or joint owners that have been properly endorsed with CLB&T MOBILE DEPOSIT - FOR DEPOST ONLY and the payee's signature.
What CAN NOT be deposited:
- Foreign Checks
- Savings Bonds
- 3rd Party Checks
- Rebate Checks
- Returned or Redeposited Items
Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your communications service provider for access rates, texting charges, and other applicable fees.